The Evolution Deceit
Every man who reads the Qur'an and lets it settle into his heart and soul, who considers life, and the happenings around him with the attitude of a faithful person, and who takes God as his sole friend can see the secrets revealed in the Qur'an. No event, significant or not, takes place randomly; nothing appears as a result of a coincidence. A secret, a good and divine purpose of God lays behind each one of them. If people act sincerely and always turn to God, then they can appreciate these secrets and the wisdom behind them.
One who grasps the secrets of the Qur'an draws closer to God and consolidates the friendship with Him. These people have a better understanding of the Lord, The Creator of the heavens and the earth and attain a better appreciation of His power, wisdom and knowledge. They realise that there is no friend or protector other than God. They feel the excitement and joy of seeing and comprehending the wisdom and secret God creates at every single moment. God discloses more of the secrets in His creation to such people. Even if such a person's life appears as ordinary to others, God, actually, creates something extraordinary for that person each minute. God will show these to anybody who sincerely wants to see His wisdom and the secrets in His creation.
As God states in the Qur'an:
Dipnotes1. Buyuk Hadis Kulliyati (Great Ahadith Collection), Cem-ul-fevaid min Cami'il-usul and Mecma'iz-zevaid, Imam Muhammad Bin Muhammad Bin Sulayman er-Rudani 5
2. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 75, Number 351
3. Ramuz el-Hadis, vol 1, p. 22
4. Al-Tirmidhi, Destiny 10, 2145
5. Al-Tirmidhi, Birr 55, 1988
6. Ramuz El-Hadis, vol 1, p. 137
7. Ramuz El-Hadis, vol 1, p. 13
8. Ramuz El-Hadis, vol. 1, p. 7
9. Hugh Ross, The Fingerprint of God, p. 50
10. Sidney Fox, Klaus Dose, Molecular Evolution and The Origin of Life, New York: Marcel Dekker, 1977. p. 2
11. Alexander I. Oparin, Origin of Life, (1936) New York, Dover Publications, 1953 (Reprint), p.196
12. "New Evidence on Evolution of Early Atmosphere and Life", Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, vol. 63, November 1982, p. 1328-1330.
13. Stanley Miller, Molecular Evolution of Life: Current Status of the Prebiotic Synthesis of Small Molecules, 1986, p. 7
14. Jeffrey Bada, Earth, February 1998, p. 40
15. Leslie E. Orgel, "The Origin of Life on Earth", Scientific American, Vol 271, October 1994, p. 78
16. Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species: A Facsimile of the First Edition, Harvard University Press, 1964, p. 189
17. Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species: A Facsimile of the First Edition, Harvard University Press, 1964, p. 184.
18. B. G. Ranganathan, Origins?, Pennsylvania: The Banner Of Truth Trust, 1988.
19. Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species: A Facsimile of the First Edition, Harvard University Press, 1964, p. 179
20. Derek A. Ager, "The Nature of the Fossil Record", Proceedings of the British Geological Association, vol. 87, 1976, p. 133
21. Douglas J. Futuyma, Science on Trial, New York: Pantheon Books, 1983. p. 197
22. Solly Zuckerman, Beyond The Ivory Tower, New York: Toplinger Publications, 1970, ss. 75-94; Charles E. Oxnard, "The Place of Australopithecines in Human Evolution: Grounds for Doubt", Nature, Vol. 258, p. 389
23. J. Rennie, "Darwin's Current Bulldog: Ernst Mayr", Scientific American, December 1992
24. Alan Walker, Science, vol. 207, 1980, p. 1103; A. J. Kelso, Physical Anthropology, 1st ed., New York: J. B. Lipincott Co., 1970, p. 221; M. D. Leakey, Olduvai Gorge, vol. 3, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1971, p. 272
25. Time, November 1996
26. S. J. Gould, Natural History, vol. 85, 1976, p. 30
27. Solly Zuckerman, Beyond The Ivory Tower, New York: Toplinger Publications, 1970, p. 19
28. Richard Lewontin, "The Demon-Haunted World", The New York Review of Books, 9 January, 1997, p. 28