The Evolution Deceit
Celal Sengor made the astonishing claim that there is no order, but disorder, in space, on Earth or in living things, while maintaining his life and existence without any difficulties in an extraordinary harmony and order, in the vastness of space. Sengor made the amazing claim that the planets had no fixed order within this disorder of which he spoke, and that the universe is in a state of great chaos.
It is clearly impossible for Sengor, a professor of geology, to be unaware of the great equilibrium in the universe, and on the Earth in particular. This is a classic, Darwinist claim. The demagogy of the universe being in a state of disorder in order to impose the theory of evolution on large numbers of people is a deception that Darwinists always resort to in order to deny the existence of a Creator. But since the claim in question has been raised, it will be appropriate to set out the details of the glorious equilibrium established in the universe by Allah.
The equilibrium in space and on the Earth, whose sensitivity exceeds the bounds of human comprehension, may be briefly summarized as follows:
The Balances on Earth:
- If it were stronger, more ammonia and methane would accumulate in the Earth’s atmosphere, and that would have a highly damaging effect on life.
- If it were weaker, the Earth’s atmosphere would lose much of its water and life would become impossible.
Distance from the Sun;
- If it were any greater the planet would grow very cold, the water cycle on Earth would be impaired and we would enter a new Ice Age.
- If it were any closer, the planet would burn up, the water cycle would again be impaired and life would become impossible.
The Thickness of the Earth’s Crust;
- If it were any thicker, a high level of oxygen would be transferred from the atmosphere to the crust and oxygen balance would be impaired.
- If it were any thinner, there would be so much volcanic activity that life would be impossible.
The Speed at Which the Earth Revolves around Its Own Axis;
- If it were slower, the temperature difference between day and night would be very high.
- If it were faster, atmospheric winds would attain huge speeds, and hurricanes and tornados would make life impossible.
The Attraction between the Earth and Moon;
- If it were any greater, the strong attraction of the Moon would have a serious impact on atmospheric conditions, the speed at which the Earth revolves around its own axis and the tides.
- If it were any less, this would lead to severe climate changes.
The Earth’s Magnetic Field;
- If it were any stronger, there would be very powerful electromagnetic storms.
- If it were any weaker, the Earth would be defenseless against solar winds and harmful particles emitted by the Sun. Life would be impossible in either case.
The Ratio of Solar Light Reflected by the Earth to That Reaching It
- If it were any greater, there would soon be a new Ice Age.
- If it were any less, the Greenhouse Effect would lead to excessive warming, and the Earth would first be flooded under the water from melting ice packs, and would then burn up.
The Level of Oxygen and Nitrogen in the Atmosphere:
- If it were higher, vital functions would accelerate in a damaging manner.
- If it were any less, vital functions would decelerate in a damaging manner.
The Level of Carbon Dioxide and Water in the Atmosphere:
- If it were any greater, the atmosphere would overheat.
- If it were any less, the atmospheric temperature would fall.
The Thickness of the Ozone Layer:
- If it were any greater, the temperature of the earth would fall dramatically.
- If it were any less, the Earth would overheat and would have no defense against harmful ultraviolet rays from the Sun.
Seismic (Earthquake) Activity
- If it were any greater, living things would face constant devastation.
- If it were any less, the nutrients on the ocean bed would not enter the water, life in the seas and oceans, and thus on the whole Earth, would be negatively affected.
If, as Celal Sengor claims, there were disorder and randomness in the universe and on Earth, then it would be absolutely impossible for even one of the above balances to exist. Even minor impairment of just one of these balances would be sufficient to destroy this extraordinary planet on whose solid surface Sengor walks. Almighty Allah reveals in these verses:
Are you stronger in structure or is heaven? He (Allah) built it. He raised its vault high and made it level. He darkened its night and brought forth its morning light. After that He smoothed out the earth and brought forth from it its water and its pastureland and made the mountains firm, for you and for your livestock to enjoy. (Surat An-Nazi‘at, 27-33)2009-04-26 22:53:54