The Evolution Deceit
Gaziantep Olay TV, 31 August 2010
Jesus the Messiah (as) will be highly influential in world politics, though not in person, but through his followers. They will have to conceal him. He will have an elect group of 1400 followers. Bediuzzaman makes it clear that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will leave politics to the Prophet Jesus (as).
(Regarding Gaddafi’s statements about Islam spreading in Europe by way of Turkey) Gaddafi is also aware of the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as). He regards Turkey as the first spark that will ignite a spiritual flame. He has said before that Turkey will play a role in the dominion of Islam, and he is saying the same thing again now. He is referring to the system of the Mahdi.
Whatever part of the Qur’an we open, it speaks to us of science. It tells us to look at the sky. What do we look at it with? A telescope. That is science. Look at the earth, it says. You need geology to do that, equipment able to carry out excavations. Were it not for microbiology, and genetics, how could we know about mitochondria and all the millions details of Allah’s artistry? We understand Allah’s artistry through science. History is also a science. We are hand in hand with science everywhere. Allah wants us to be healthy, and that comes from medical science. Allah commands art and science.
The Prophet Jesus (as) will not write books himself nor personally occupy himself in opposing Darwinism and materialism. I do not know his tactics, but he will possess the knowledge with which to influence politically important figures and important organizations that run the world. We do not know what that is, but we will find out when we encounter it.
"The Prophet Jesus (as) will open it (the chest) and will find a thousand books with seal upon them and will preach Islam with those books.” (Ali ibn Sultan Muhammad al-Khari al-Hanafi “Risalatul Mashrab alvardi fi mazhabil Mahdi, p. 4, from the book Anis al-Julasji)
The subject is alluded to in the Gospels as follows:
THE LAMB [JESUS]… CAME AND TOOK THE SCROLL FROM THE RIGHT HAND OF HIM [HAZRAT MAHDI (AS)] WHO SAT ON THE THRONE. (Revelation 5:7)
Everyone has realized that the Day of Reckoning is close at hand. All this panic is because they know that the Day of Reckoning is imminent. That is why they are rather paralyzed. That is why they are reluctant to build things or invest money. Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as) have to revitalize things. It would be unreasonable to build a factory when the Day of Reckoning is at hand. The Day of Reckoning can come at any time. There is a verse about it.
Bediuzzaman says that none of the figures of the End Times will know who they are when they appear. The dajjal (antichrist), the sufyan, Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as) – none will know who they are. Not when they first appear. But they will gradually realize. The sufyan will realize who he is at the last moment, for example. The dajjal will realize he is the dajjal at the last moment. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will “look at the signs and say, by the law of Allah, I bear a close resemblance.” But our Prophet (saas) says, "The Mahdi will fear Allah like the trembling of the wings of a bird.” Can anyone who so fears Allah stand up and say, “I am the Mahdi”? Never. But if all the signs suggest that, then he will pray and say, “I hope so, insha’Allah.”
One feature of the hadiths of the End Times is that when they come about, that hadith is completely trustworthy and corroborated. Some of the hadiths about Hazrat Mahdi (as) are weak hadiths. For example, the passage of a doubled-tailed comet is a weak hadith. But has one passed by? Yes, just as described. What does the Prophet (saas) say? Rains will cease before the comet, and there will be drought for 2-3 years. Has that happened just as described? Then he says there will be rain following its coming. Our Prophet (saas) says it will be 6 times brighter than other stars. True. The Prophet (saas) knows this through revelation. This is a great miracle. This is now a reliable hadith having come about just like he said.
We used to refer to the Armenians as the Loyal Nation in the Ottoman times. What does that mean? The Ottoman Empire used the expression. All our forebears used to say it. The Armenian people will not massacre anyone, they are very innocent people. No Armenian mother, young person or father will kill anyone or martyr a Muslim. They had these things done by a handful of crazies, communists and fascists. It is therefore a disgrace to blame the whole Armenian people. They are entrusted to us. Allah has entrusted them to us. Of course they are our brothers. They want to set us against one another and to drown the world in blood. That is the dajjal’s decision, but we are annihilating him with science and knowledge. I will permit no treachery or bloodshed.
They cannot act without permission from Khidr (as). They cannot do anything. They have been preparing for Armageddon for 100 years, but they cannot press the trigger. American foreign policy is shaped in the light of Armageddon. That hand goes to the trigger and then pulls back, but that hand will be broken. Those buttons are now under protection.
The Pope also knows the Prophet Jesus (as) has come. He is curious as to where he is. But first they must retract those words. A cardinal said that they would not alter their system even if the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) came down from the sky in person. Jesus will come and touch his mouth gently and will make him retract those words, insha’Allah.
It is impossible to be a real Christian without believing in the Qur’an. They are nostalgic for the idol Zeus. They are still caught up in that lie of the demi-god. This is a ruse of the time of idolatry. We will rescue all Christian from this scourge. There is one Allah and Jesus (as) is His Messenger.
When I raise the beauty of human beings , I praise the artistry of Allah. There is only a pitch-black image on the outside. Allah shows me beauty in my brain. Allah manifests in people. I praise these excellent manifestations of Allah.
Allah says He is closer to us than our own jugular veins. In other words, He says that He is inside us. Wherever you look, the face of Allah is there, it says. This is Allah, Who is everywhere, in a manner unfettered by time and space. There is nowehere in which Allah is not present. Do you know what other people say? They say He is in the sky. You ask if He is also on Earth, and they say he is only in the sky. They say His knowledge is on Earth. They then move on to Marxist talk. The fact is, however, we are weak and bound by time and space. But Allah is everywhere, and beyond time and space. They regard it as a sign of faith to say that Allah lives in the sky (Allah is beyond this). The pagans are affected by that heretical belief in Zeus. That would make space relative to Allah, which is impossible. Allah is timeless, with no beginning or end, and He created time in an infinitesimally brief moment. One says, "I am trying to understand.” Do you know how much you can understand? Just as much as Allah allows.
We are inside time. They say that Allah is sitting in the sky. Christians say that Allah sits in the sky, like Zeus. They got that from the Christians. Do they not raise their hands when they pray at the South Pole? Or at the North Pole. Do the djinn on Venus or Mars not raise their hands to pray? Allah is infinite. Allah has no before or after. It is Allah Who creates Darwin, Pharaoh and Stalin, and the Prophet Moses (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as) and the Prophet Muhammad (saas) and Hazrat Mahdi (as). So, weren’t you going to make Armageddon. You can’t. Not in the face of Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as) and Khidr (as). Your hands have been tied, your understanding has been clouded. You canot do it.
It is hard for Islam to grow where there is no democracy. It is hard for Islam to grow where there is communism or fascism.
They say there is no Islamic Union. But we do have Islamic Union. We will build Turkish-Islamic Union. We will rescue Muslims from this oppression, this captivity. A bright world will come. Oppression and persecution will be lifted, insha’Allah.
Our Prophet (saas) appointed Hazrat Mahdi (as), one of his descendants, as commander-in-chief. He calls him, “my son.’ He issued the command, “You will establish Islamic Union, Turkish-Islamic Union.” Hazrat Mahdi (as) will obey these commands. Our Prophet (saas) described him from top to bottom. He listed all the signs. They have all come about. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will obey his forefather’s command. In other words, he will obey Allah’s commandment. In the same way that Hazrat Umar (ra) was under the Messenger’s (saas) command, so will Hazrat Mahdi (as) be. Inspiration will come to Hazrat Mahdi (as) and he will be instrumental in Islam ruling the world. And Almighty Allah says that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh), whom the whole world, millions of people obey, will also be under Hazrat Mahdi’s (as) command. The Prophet Jesus (as) will propel Hazrat Mahdi (as) by the shoulders to lead the prayer, because that command reaches the Prophet Jesus (as). Inspiration comes to him. But this is of course not a revelation that other people are responsible for. It is unique to him.
Harun Yahya TV
• There can be no idea of “let them kill us” when Muslims are being oppressed all over the world. One cannot expect Muslims to keep suffering such oppression for 570 years.
• First the idol must be smashed. You smash the idol. The Prophet Abraham (as) smashed the idols. What did the Prophet Moses (as) do? He shattered the idol and cast the ashes into the sea. Our Prophet (saas) first smashed the idols. It is essential for the idol to be done away with. In the End Times, in our day, the idol that constitutes the basis of godlessness, irreligion, communism and fascism is Darwinism. What must we do to that idol? People generally remain silent. But what did I do? I ground it to powder and cast the dust into the sea. I will never let it go. For that one needs general culture and intellectual activity.
Allah has promised those of you who have faith and do right actions that He will make them successors in the land as He made those before them successors, and will firmly establish for them their religion with which He is pleased and give them, in place of their fear, security. ‘They worship Me, not associating anything with Me.’ Any who are unbellievers after that, such people are deviators. (Surat an-Nur, 55)
Allah promises those who are sincere. He does not promise those who are not sincere.
What do some religious teachers say? “If there had been Islamic Union, it wuld have been in the time of our Prophet (saas).” Did not the Qur’an come to our Prophet (saas)? Did Allah not reveal these verses to our Prophet (saas)? Did He not reveal verse 55 of Surat an-Nur? Did our Prophet (saas) fight his battles alone? Did he not fight together with the Companions? To whom went the battles? To our Prophet (saas). Who will rule when his descendant causes Islam to rule the world? Is it not our Prophet (saas) who will rule?
• There are pictures of foreign troops raping radiant, covered-up women. Do people think they can go to Paradise if they don’t wage an intellectual struggle in Iraq or seek Islamic Union? Insha’Allah you will go, but I see no such pronouncement in the Qur’an. Why does Allah inflict troubles on people? Because they abandon the the intellectual struggle. Because they do not want Islamic Union. Allah tells us to strive “until the religion is Allah’s and until all fitnah vanishes from the Earth.” Not from just a particular region, but from the whole world.
Let them ask our brothers the students of the Nur:
IF THAT PERSON WHO IS TRULY AWAITED and WILL COME IN A CENTURY’S TIME... (Kastamonu Addendum, p. 57)
Let them ask what that means. Let us learn all together. Let them explain that to us. How does that refer to a collective personality?
Now, the difference in the narrations about INDIVIDUALS LIKE HAZRAT MAHDI (AS), and their meaning, is this: those who expounded hadiths applied the text of the hadiths to their own interpretations and commentaries. For example, since the CENTER OF POWER at that time was Damascus or Medina, they imagined the events connected with Hazrat Mahdi (as) and Sufyan in places like Basra, Kufa, and Syria, which were in the region of those centers, and expounded them accordingly.” (Words, p. 359)
… since the CENTER OF POWER at that time was Damascus or Medina:
The official center of Islam at this moment is there.
Events connected with Hazrat Mahdi (as): The appearance of Hazrat Mahdi (as)
And Sufyan: The appearance of the Sufyan
… In places like Basra, Kufa, and Syria, which were in the region of: They have said this thinking that the sultanate will remain there.
The system of the dajjal and the Sufyan will appear wherever the final center of the Islamic world is. Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as) will also be there.
…SOME SCHOLARS WHOSE BELIEF IS WEAK AND WHO ARE ARROGANT relying on their reason have WENT AS FAR AS DENYING SOME OF THEM. (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi, Words, Twenty-Fourth Word - Third Branch, p. 351)
whose belief is weak and who are arrogant: they regard themselves as the greatest, and it is self-pride that has brought them to this.
Some…went as far as denying: they deny entirely. They say that neither Hazrat Mahdi (as) nor the Prophet Jesus (pubh) exists.
10/83- No one had faith in Musa except for a few of his people out of fear that Pharaoh, and the elders, would persecute them. Pharaoh was high and mighty in the land. He was one of the profligate.
"except for a few of his people: "young people." Hazrat Mahdi’s (as) followers will be young people.
"out of fear they would persecute them”: They did not believe out of a fear that they would be condemned, beaten, sworn at or martyred.
They held back out of fear. A handful of young people join Hazrat Mahdi (as). Pharaoh also martyred our mother Ashiya. Our mother Asiye is both a believer and a martyr. She said she rejected Pharaoh’s court and beliefs and lifestyle, and that she would go into the desert with the Prophet Musa (as).
THOSE WHO WERE LEFT BEHIND WERE GLAD TO STAY BEHIND THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH. They did not want to engage in struggle with their wealth and themselves in the Way of Allah. They said, ‘Do not go out to fight in the heat.’ Say: ‘The Fire of Hell is much hotter, if they only understood.’ (Surat at-Tawba, 81)
There is something the hypocrites do not want here. The effort necessary for the dominion of the deen. They were very unhappy with that. Their only problem is with spreading Islam.
• The hypocrites in the time of the Prophet Musa (as) were also like that. They did whatever the Prophet Musa (as) wanted, but when it came to the intellectual struggle they said. “You and your Lord go and fight.”
• In private, the hypocrite is insane, indescribably mad .
[Prophet Jesus (as):] Woe to you…you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. (Matthew, 23:27-28)
The Prophet Jesus (as) put it very well when he compared the hypocrites to the dead. They are like dead bodies, the corpses of filthy animals, but from the outside they look as if nothing is wrong.
From the 5th century Gospel of Mary Magdalene:
Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom. Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver lest you be constrained by it. (Chapter 4, 37-38)
They invent their own rules. The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) warned them even then.The uncorrupted pages on which are written the knowledge this lady received from the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) are in existence, but some Christians avoid these truths. They fact is they are uncorrupted words.
But the original of the Gospels will be found in the End Times, insha’Allah.
Do you not see those who were told: ‘Hold back from fighting but establish salat and pay alms? Then when fighting is prescribed for them, a group of them fear people as Allah should be feared, or even more than that. They say, ‘OUR LORD , WHY HAVE YOU PRESCRIBED FIGHTING FOR US? IF ONLY YOU WOULD GIVE US JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME!’ Say, ‘The enjoyment of the world is very brief. The Hereafter is better for those who have fear of Allah. You will not be wronged by so much as the smallest speck.’ (Surat an-Nisa’, 77)
Do you not see the main point that distinguishes the hypocrites? They are opposed to Islamic Union and the intellectual struggle. They do not want the deen of Allah to spread and rule the world. They pray and fast and everything. They even ask for more. For instance, if an animal is to be sacrificed they request further detail. But talk of Islamic Union offends them, and that is the problem they have.
• There is currently a panic in the world about the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as). If I said only that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will come and pray, that would not worry them. But when I say that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will come and Islam will rule the world, their hair stands right up on end. They are terrified when I say the Prophet Jesus (as) will come and make Islam rule the world.
• This is an act of cunning. It is what some hypocrits do. Some do it out of fraud and others out of ignorance, and others within the scope of a huge engineering project. My apologies to those who act out of ignorance, however.
When a sura is sent down saying: ‘Have faith in Allah and engage in struggle together with His Messenger,’ those among them with wealth will ask you to excuse them, saying, ‘LET US REMAIN WITH THOSE WHO STAY BEHIND.’ They are pleased to be with those who stay behind. Their hearts have been stamped so they do not understand. (Surat at-Tawba, 86-87)
If you tell these people we are all going on the hajj, they will be delighted. And say let us go together. If you suggest we pray, they will not like the way you pray and will want further detail. But when you say that the deen of Allah will rule the world, they go crazy and reject that. People with money want to hang onto it and the idea of giving it away gives them second-degree burns.
• Anyone who wants to annoy a hypocrite just has to talk about Islamic Union.
• Bediüzzaman says: Hazrat Mahdi (as) will fight unbelievers and will strive against Darwinism and materialism. But he has one essential task. He is anti-sufyan. Bediüzzaman describes the sufyan as the movement of the hypocrites. It does not deny, but it is hypocritical. That means that in the End Time there will be a rise in the number of bigots who appear as Muslims.
• There are some ignorant who use free will to ascribe partners to Allah. They say, (Allah forbid) you are like Allah. You have the might of Allah. They say Allah is the All-Mighty but you are also like a little deity (Allah forbid). Allah can not interfere with your free will (Allah forbid). Allah has granted you two ways (Allah forbid); Allah can not know from which way you will go (Allah forbid). Both the free will [ascribed to] man and the Will of Allah are only a moment and has ended.
• The gospels have their originals; people have burned them and together with the books the men have also been burned and martyred. They changed [the content of the gospel]They made Zeus an example for the gospel. All of these will change in the End Times; during the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as). In the coming days we will explain how they have put the gospel into this state.
• Abu Hurairah (ra), may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Last Hour would not come until you fight with people whose faces are like hammered shields covered in skin and the Last Hour would not come until you would fight against those wearing the shoes of hair.
Hadith number in Sahih Muslim [Arabic only]: 5184
The corruption of Genghiz and Hulagu. It was exactly like that. Their faces were like shields covered in skin. They were sunburned.
11/109- So be in no doubt about what these people worship. They only worship as their forebears worshipped previously. We will pay them their portion in full, with no rebate!
Harbor no doubts on the subject of Darwinism and materialism. Do not believe in them.
In the same way there were Darwinists in ancient Egypt and in Sumerian times, so they are doing it now, says Allah, in a reference to our century.
Allah will ask them how proteins and chromosomes came into being by chance. What will they say? “I knew that proteins and chromosomes could not come into being by chance.”
How long a time are you given? Seventy years.
They will say they were aware and mentally alert for 50 of those years.
Asked if they did it deliberately, they will say they deserve it.
• There are ignorant people who use their free will in ascribing equals to Allah. They say you are like Allah (may Allah forbid!). All is mighty, but you are like a miniature god, they say. Allah cannot interfere in your free will, they say. Allah has given you a second path (may Allah forbid!), and He does not know which road you will go down, they say. Free will is over and done with in the blink of an eye in the Sight of Allah.
• There were the originals of the Gospels, but they burned them. They also burned people alongside those books. They altered them. The made Zeus, whom they regarded as divine, a model for the Gospels. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will change all that in the End Timnes, insha’Allah. I will describe how they altered the Gospels like that in the days ahead.
• (On the subject of statements by some scholars that evolution appears in the Qur’an) Allah makes a porcelain statue out of clay. He breathes a soul into it and gives it a soul. It then stands up and says “As-Salam alaikum.” This is a miracle. If a person had been a porcelain figure but then suddenly begins walking when Allah breathes a soul into it, that is a miracle. Someone is sitting at home and then puts his coat on. That is a complete miracle.
• Is that because Allah needs the porcelain? So that we will like it and find it interesting. The Prophet Adem (as) was created to delight the angels and djinn there and so we can see him in Paradise. They are unable to see the profundity in that. Allah says they are unable to properly appreciate His might. Does Allah need that porcelain? The bounds of Allah are unknon. Only Allah knows.
Were We then weary with the first Creation, that they should be in confused doubt about a new Creation? (Surah Qaf, 15)
Allah says “Be” and it happens. Try to understand the greatness of Allah. He who understands that will also understand this subject.